Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Throwback Reviews

I was wacthing an 80s movie this past weekend on Netflix and I thought, 'man I love this movie and want to write about it on my blog'. I then realised I currently only review new movies.

I've decided that isn't all it has to be. There are tons of movies out of theaters that are still worth talking about and mentioning.

So occasionally you might see a Throwback Review. It will be a movie no longer in theaters. It could be 6 months old, 6 years old or 16 years old. No telling what movie might catch my eye.

If there is a movie you think I should see let me know and I will check it out! I also think this will be a great way for me to catch up on remakes and sequels where I might not have seen the first movie or the orginal.

Since the movies arent in theaters my regular rating system doesn't for them so instead of Stars I will give hearts.

❤❤❤❤❤ Love it all the time. Could watch it over and over again. I probably own it and quote it regularly.

❤❤❤❤♡ Still love it. Will watch it over and over but dont own it. Dont really quote it.

❤❤❤♡♡ Liked it. Might watch it again if bored
❤❤♡♡♡ It was okay. I won't be watching it again.
❤♡♡♡♡ I didnt even make it thought the whole movie. Please don't make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment