Monday, March 23, 2015

Inside Out, Home, Pan | First Impression

Inside Out
This movie looks awesome. I love that it says everyone has voices inside and the clips of the parents at the dinner table is classic.
I also like that it shows a few different parts of a persons inside voice and how you are made up of many pieces. I know that sounds crazy but this is being added to my must see list.

Home
This is a dreamworks movie, also animated. Looks very funny and it has the voice of Sheldon... you know... from The Big Bang.
That's enough for me to want to see it LOL

Pan
So many remakes on classics but this looks amazing. There is a boy named Peter {shocker I know} but there is a twist in the Pan... it is some type of necklace or symbol that gives or acknowledges power. The preview was short and vague but this is also a must see for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment