Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 2015 Movies to See

Unfortunately this month is not a big must see movie for me. There is only one movie I am really looking forward to and a few others I know are expected to be big released.

Cinderella 3/13

This is my must see movie of the month. I am looking forward to this remake and am hoping to take my niece to see it.
Update: you can read my review here.

Chappie 3/6

I am still not sold on this be a must see but I might see it at the dollar theater. If you are interested in the director or have been looking forward to it this is your chance to support the movie opening weekend.
Update: Bear saw it and liked it. No idea when he might write a review LOL

The Divergent Series : Insurgent 3/20

This is not a movie I will be seeing since I haven't seen the first one yet but I have heard a lot of talk where people are looking forward to seeing it. If you see it I would like to hear your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment